Turn-key kitchen ventilation solutions for the catering industry
KVT has the unique ability to offer genuine turn-key kitchen ventilation solutions from our own in-house resources including concept design through fully project managed installation to commissioning and completed sign-off.
In our thoughtfully designed systems and products, we give careful consideration to their environmental impact, running costs, quality of materials and aesthetics to create for you, a genuinely high quality but affordable solution.
We can accommodate anything from canopies-only, to full systems including electrical, controls, fans & plant and project management services to provide a total turn-key solution for you.
You can choose as little or as much as you like from canopies or hoods only to fully integrated or standalone systems.
KVT is based near Southam in Warwickshire and serves the whole of the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man and The Channel Islands.
Guides & standards – KVT is conversant and compliant with:
- B&ES document DW172 (Building & Engineering Services Association Specification for: Kitchen Ventilation Systems) Second edition 2018.
- B&ES document DW144 (Ductwork Specification)
- British Standards document BS6173 (Ventilation of gas-fired appliances)
- IGEM UP 19: Design and Application of Interlock Devices and Associated Systems Used with Gas Appliance Installations in Commercial Catering Establishments
- HSE Catering information sheet 10
- HSE Catering information sheet 23
- HSE Catering information sheet 26
- CIBSE document TM50 (Energy efficiency in commercial kitchens)
Contact our sales & projects team now to find your kitchen ventilation solution at:
Kitchen Vent Technical Ltd